Due to the current recommendations of the CDC (Center for Disease Control) as it relates to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and the best practices we can ALL take to help stop the spread, we are making the difficult decision to close our school effective today, Wednesday 3/18/2020 until further notice. This decision was very hard to make. However, we think it is the right decision when it comes to the health and wellbeing of our students, parents, teachers and community.
When we have more visibility as to when we will be able to reopen, we will update you via the following communication channels:
· Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/dreambigpreschool
· We will email your email on file with us.
· We will text your phone number on file with us.
If you are a current 4C parent and need a “zero balance” letter, please send us an email at: hello@DreamBigSchool.com
Dream Big Preschool Management Team